We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

time needed for 7pm flight to Bangkok

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 253
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
time needed for 7pm flight to Bangkok

Hi all -

I'm looking at booking a 7pm flight to Bangkok. There is also an 830pm, but I'd prefer the earlier one. My question though is, how early do we have to get to the airport? I don't want to lose too much of my time in Siem Reap.

We will be in Siem Reap for three days and this is our last day. I'd guess if we left our hotel by 4pm we'd be fine and have plenty of time. So does this mean we'd need to wrap up Angor Wat by 3pm? I think that should still be a full day, but just wanted to check before I booked my flight.

Thanks!

lewes uk
reviews: 105
1. Re: time needed for 7pm flight to Bangkok

Hi,

Personally I think you could leave it until 5pm to leave your hotel, but I know some people like to be at the airport ages before the flight to twiddle their thumbs, but Siem Reap airport is small and efficient so no need to be there too early. Depending on exactly where your hotel is the journey back to your hotel from angkor wat should take no more than 20 minutes and the same back out to the airport.

Cheers

Boston...
reviews: 253
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
2. Re: time needed for 7pm flight to Bangkok

Great. Thanks. So you think I'll still be leaving myself with plenty of time?

I'd be guessing we'd be pretty tired by 4pm anyway on our third day!

lewes uk
reviews: 105
3. Re: time needed for 7pm flight to Bangkok

Hi,

Well if you leave Angkor Wat at 4 and I'm assuming you're already packed I think you'll have more time than you need for a 7pm flight.

Cheers

Louisville, Kentucky
reviews: 4
4. Re: time needed for 7pm flight to Bangkok

The airport isn't that big so you won't get lost and there is no traffic so you should be fine by 5pm, no rush. If you finish Angkor Wat by 3pm then you can go back to your room and shower, relax a little before catching the flight.

Hope you enjoy your time!

Mini M

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
5. Re: time needed for 7pm flight to Bangkok

Yes, it will be enough time it's not a big airport and I'm guessing you'll be all templed out after 3 days.

6. Re: time needed for 7pm flight to Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 23, 2014