We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi from BKK to Siam reap

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ahmedabad, India
reviews: 41
taxi from BKK to Siam reap

Can someone send me contact email detail of the driver who could take 6 ladies (most of them are Senior Citizen) in month of May, 2013. Also need contact for go around in Siem Reap for next 2 days and may be willing to take to P.Penh also.

Siem Reap, Cambodia
reviews: 33
1. Re: taxi from BKK to Siam reap

You could try this company.

…derlengtours.com/ContentManagementMaster.as…

Friends used them earlier in the year, for 6 people you would need a Van and I think the cost was 3000 Baht from BKK to the border, they can also arrange transport in Cambodia

Sydney
2. Re: taxi from BKK to Siam reap

Currently, there are no through-border/cross-border taxi permits.

As explained above, you need transportation on either side of the borders.

However, the first cross/through-border bus services between BKK and Siem Reap and Phnom Penh are due to start in the next few days and this may be of assistance to you.

Best regards. Ian

Ahmedabad, India
3. Re: taxi from BKK to Siam reap

thanks. If you know something more please update me if possible.. I will be also looking for updates on transfers and transport... Thanks again..

Ahmedabad, India
4. Re: taxi from BKK to Siam reap

I am looking for a van and thanks for the link. I have sent them mail already. Thanks again...

Melbourne
reviews: 46
5. Re: taxi from BKK to Siam reap

We went with this guy. Great service. Do plenty of research into the border crossing and you will be fine.

http://www.theriversidebangkok.com/limo.htm

San Francisco...
6. Re: taxi from BKK to Siam reap

Can you please provide us the transportation guy Dara's contact # and any tips toHi this is Suryakant Patel from San Francisco, CA USA and I read your review of the Kool Hotel in Siem Reap, can you please provide us the contact # of Dara the guy who provided the guidance while traveling around Cambodia in May of 2013, we would like to travel from Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh city via a van for 4 of us. and any other tips you may provide us. at solopatel@yahoo.com

Thanks my contact # 510 333 4600. please reply.

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 32
7. Re: taxi from BKK to Siam reap

Hey dude Solo: If you are trying to get in touch with someone specific, for example someone who wrote a review you read, you are much better off to use the private message feature instead of publishing your phone number and email address on a public forum. The latter, publishing your email address, will only get you onto a whole bunch of new spam mailing lists.

San Francisco...
8. Re: taxi from BKK to Siam reap

Thanks for the advise

San Francisco...
9. Re: taxi from BKK to Siam reap

Can you reply my request please

Thanks

San Francisco...
10. Re: taxi from BKK to Siam reap

Thanks I found the tour company who will give us a tour in both the countries