We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kazna Hotel....within walking distance to nightlife/markets?

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
reviews: 26
Kazna Hotel....within walking distance to nightlife/markets?

Does anyone know if the Kazna Hotel is within reasonable walking distance to Pub St./Night Market/Old Market? All the maps I look at seem to be out of scale, so I can't tell. Thanks.

Battambang, Cambodia
reviews: 4
1. Re: Kazna Hotel....within walking distance to nightlife/markets?

yes its a 5 min walk at most,its a new hotel and well run,friends staying there now say its a great little place

Asia
reviews: 2
2. Re: Kazna Hotel....within walking distance to nightlife/markets?

I wouldn't be too concerned about whether or not anyplace is within walking distance or not to Pub Street, etc., you can't take two steps on the road or two steps out of a bar or restaurant without falling over a dozen tuk-tuks that I'll take you anywhere and you'll get there in a minute or two.

I think too many people put way too much emphasis on proximity to Pub Street. I would put more emphasis on finding a nice place to stay that you like and worry about getting to Pub Street, etc once you've arrived.

Siem Reap
reviews: 7
3. Re: Kazna Hotel....within walking distance to nightlife/markets?

I agree location is not so important as plenty tuk tuks around. Finding a place which gives good service and standards is much more important in my opinion.

As for Kazna Hotel, it is located in Taphul village which is a 5 minute tuk tuk ride from Old market or a brisk 10 minute walk.

Chicago, IL
reviews: 26
4. Re: Kazna Hotel....within walking distance to nightlife/markets?

Thanks for the info. I was curious to know the proximity since I've already booked the hotel.

5. Re: Kazna Hotel....within walking distance to nightlife/markets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Siem Reap