We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to echange US Dollars?

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Greece
reviews: 1
Where to echange US Dollars?

Where is the best place to change Us Dollars in Siem Reap?

What about in P. Penh?

Luxembourg City...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 42
1. Re: Where to echange US Dollars?

In Sieam Reap, I went to a money changer when I was there, it was near pub street.

On the map below, I think it was located facing the upper-left corner of the old market, next "Viva":

canbypublications.com/maps/somrmapmain.htm

Birmingham, uk
Destination Expert
for Siem Reap
reviews: 21
2. Re: Where to echange US Dollars?

do you want to change to a US dollars? or change US dollars into something else?

moneychanger for first one, or bank. If you want to change US dollars, question would be why? - dont need local currency

pHNOM pENH
3. Re: Where to echange US Dollars?

The whole of Cambodia runs on the US dollar , ATMs dispense Dollars , you will need to have small bills for local shopping and they need to be in good condition , no tears etc .

Greece
reviews: 1
4. Re: Where to echange US Dollars?

Thank you all.

Seems I do not need to change any Dollar bill.

Is Cambodia the 51st State? :)

Aussie in Asia
reviews: 5
5. Re: Where to echange US Dollars?

No, the 51st state is Kenya.

But Cambodians will willingly trade in the USD too!

Battambang, Cambodia
reviews: 4
6. Re: Where to echange US Dollars?

plenty of maney changers around the old market there are about 10 of these so shop around for the best rate ...usd is commonly used so dont change these into reil..if you have euro pounds ect dont change at the hotels as these are worst rates

7. Re: Where to echange US Dollars?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, August 11, 2009