We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

helicopter tour

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
reviews: 32
helicopter tour

we were thinking of doing this. we are already going up in the balloon - it comes with our hotel. Is the chopper tour worth it?

THANKS

Texas
1. Re: helicopter tour

Yes,it is...I did a helicopter tour last September and flew over Angkor Wat and other temples. The view from above is absolutely amazing!!

We booked the tour directly with Helicopter Cambodia : http://www.helicopterscambodia.com/

Temple Angkor Wat from the sky: tripadvisor.com/ProfileGallery-i17445890.html

Las Vegas, Nevada...
reviews: 9
2. Re: helicopter tour

what hotel included a baloon trip?

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 26
3. Re: helicopter tour

Thanks for the info, villefranche. How long was your helicopter tour and did that seem like a good duration?

Thanks,

Carrie

TWU
reviews: 7
4. Re: helicopter tour

The Balloon ride is USD15 per adult and USD7.5 for children. Chopper ride is USD110.00 per person for 12min ride.

Texas
5. Re: helicopter tour

Hi Carrie,

I did the scenic flight and was in the air for a good 15minutes..enough time (for me) to appreciate the capital city of the Khmer Empire and its layout. The helicopter pilot was great, a good commentator and had knowledge of the area.

Cheers

NYC
6. Re: helicopter tour

I did the 20 minute tour and it was awesome - we flew all over the temples and over Tonle Sap - truly memorable!

Ireland
reviews: 8
7. Re: helicopter tour

Great information for my upcoming trip, thanks! what are the "photo opportunities" on the flight i.e. do you get to take photos through glass or otherwise?

thanks,

Joe

NYC
8. Re: helicopter tour

took lots of photos thru the glass - no issue there.

we went at 3pm - sun was quite high in the sky and it was very clear.

Texas
9. Re: helicopter tour

Hi Joe,

There is a minimum of 3 passengers per flight with Helicopter Cambodia; 2 of us sat in back and 1 up front on the left seat – this seat has a small opening for a camera lens.

Here is more information:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297390-i9163-k140…

When is your trip to Cambodia?

Steph, I am glad you did enjoy the Helicopter tour :)

NYC
10. Re: helicopter tour

we used Sokha Helicopters b/c they had a min of 2 passengers.

I was able to sit right up front and my husband sat in the back - I took the pictures but he had a great view and a great time.

We had the hotel book the flight for us though they have a website as well.

It was a true highlight!