We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any comments on 2 Dragons Guest House, Siem Reap

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
France
reviews: 1
Any comments on 2 Dragons Guest House, Siem Reap

Has anyone stayed recently at the Two Dragons Guset house in Siem Reap How was it. We are not backpackers but active 60+ is the an OK place for a couple of wrinklies. We are planning to stay in Jan 08

If not the Two Dragons, any other suggestions in the 25 - 45US$ budget would be very much appreciated

Many thanks for any help

Oakland, California
reviews: 53
1. Re: Any comments on 2 Dragons Guest House, Siem Reap

excellent guesthouse, one of my favorites-- well-run, spotless rooms, friendly, very good food, good travel info. My wife and I stayed for 6 nights last year and loved it. I think Gordon has a quite a bit of work on the place since then. We also used Two Dragons tuk tuk driver Marom for temples and day trips, recommended. Should be fine for an older, active couple. In the quiet Wat Bo neighborhood.

see Gordon's website for great info on traveling in Cambodia: www.talesofasia.com

Siem Reap, Cambodia
reviews: 3
2. Re: Any comments on 2 Dragons Guest House, Siem Reap

not stayed there,but looks ok from the reception area ,and i know well managed,its a bit out of town,does not have a pool..best place for $40 is bopha angkor,well managed and nice pool walk into town,on riverfront.or green village palace $25 includes breakfast,has beautiful pool,well managed,gym,and big rooms,3mins walk to pub street,

France
reviews: 1
3. Re: Any comments on 2 Dragons Guest House, Siem Reap

Thanks for the responses.

We have also had very positive replies from Travelfish about 2 Dragons, particularly about the helpful host Gordon and his amazing web site, Tales of Asia. Thanks for the tuk tuk drivers name, very useful to know someone is good and reliable.

Thanks also for the info about bopah angkor, tried this hotel but high season rates are now over 50. Must say it looks lovely and the idea of a pool is nice. May have to rethink the budget.

Malaysia
reviews: 15
4. Re: Any comments on 2 Dragons Guest House, Siem Reap

Excellent guesthouse,also serve very good food without MSG.

Very well operated and informative.

You won't regret

Siem Reap, Cambodia
reviews: 3
5. Re: Any comments on 2 Dragons Guest House, Siem Reap

yes the bopha angkor is the pick,also check out green village palace $25 a night includes breakfast,3 mins walk to town new bg pool with waterfall,very relaxing,also has gym,well managed,owner is a guy called bob,excellent cook big air cond rooms www.greenvillagepalace.com

6. Re: Any comments on 2 Dragons Guest House, Siem Reap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, September 13, 2009