We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday inn express Absecon

Which Absecon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Allentown...
reviews: 96
holiday inn express Absecon

I am curious how a place that I had one of the worst experience ever , based on noise and location can get such good reviews. I get curiuos sometimes if people dont have other write up fake poitives. This place was horrible. Train tracks right there, trains running all night. Planes flying over all night . Tough to get to because of road set up. On and on. I stay at about 150 hotels a year. this is in the bottom 5 for me so how is it possible to have so many reviews that contradict how bad this is . One guy post "awesome pool" really. It is your basic hotel pool. Nothing special. So does he not travel and see many pools or is his review not legite.

2 replies to this topic
new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 2
1. Re: holiday inn express Absecon

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here. Yes, there are many questionable reviews on Internet sites, and TA is no exception! It is surprising to see many good reviews of that place. So all the more reason I hope you post a review in the hotel section to alert others about your dissenting opinion.

You can also report a hotel review as “suspicious” if you hit the “Report problem with review” link at the bottom of any review.

Galloway, New Jersey
2. Re: holiday inn express Absecon

Unfortunately Tripadvisor has been notified of several reviews that were not only suspicious but slanderous and they do not remove them. Best bet is to rely on your own opinion when traveling.

Reply to: holiday inn express Absecon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted