We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Newark international airport to Absecon

Which Absecon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 10
Travel Newark international airport to Absecon

Hi, I have planned a visit to Absecon at the beginning of June 2011. Can anyone tell me the best way to travel to Absecon from NYC AND Newark international airport?.

If from NYC, I plan to travel mid morning a Saturday. If from Newark, the outward journey will be late afternoon. The return journey again mid-morning on a Saturday. Thanks for your help.

NJ
1. Re: Travel Newark international airport to Absecon

What is the attraction about Absecon?

It's very close to Atlantic City.

Your best option is to take the NJ Transit train from EWR station to Newark Penn Station then get on a NJ Transit bus to Atlantic City.

Freehold, New Jersey
reviews: 27
2. Re: Travel Newark international airport to Absecon

NJ transit or hire a car

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 32
3. Re: Travel Newark international airport to Absecon

I'd suggest you repost your Q in the Atlantic City forum. tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g29750-i78-Atlanti… There are more people that will read your post, so you're more likely to get help.

Oh, Absecon is very close to AC

4. Re: Travel Newark international airport to Absecon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:29 am, July 05, 2011