We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Philly Airport to Absecon

Which Absecon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
reviews: 38
Philly Airport to Absecon

I am wondering what the best way to get from the airport in Philly to Absecon would be other than hiring a limo.

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Philly Airport to Absecon

If you're looking to go cheap, take the SEPTA R1 rapid transit train from the airport to 30th street station (will run you about five bucks), and then hop an NJ Transit heading to absecon / atlantic city, which will cost you another 6.75.

You can also get a taxi quote or something, but those are the convenient ways that I know and I've seen lots of people have suitcases and such on the trains. there are overhead racks for them actually.

2. Re: Philly Airport to Absecon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:06 pm, November 04, 2007
3. Re: Philly Airport to Absecon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, September 01, 2009