We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motels/hotels in Absecon

Which Absecon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Palo Alto...
reviews: 15
Motels/hotels in Absecon

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a decent motel/hotel near Absecon, and I am a little desperate when I see some reviews here... Has anyone already stayed at the garden state motel? Or the Liberty inn next door? Any tips?

Thank you!

Brick, New Jersey
reviews: 9
1. Re: Motels/hotels in Absecon

Well, it depends on how much you want to spend. The Seaview Marriot is nice. I haven't stayed at any of the motels on the pike, so I'm sorry I can't offer any advice there.

NJ (of course!)
2. Re: Motels/hotels in Absecon

try the Quality Inn..Its new.

NY
reviews: 86
3. Re: Motels/hotels in Absecon

Hi Allie, I've stayed in many of the Absecon motels. As stated above the quality inn is new. Otherwise I can vouch for the Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, Best Western(I think that the garden state inn?) and Howard Johnson. I have stayed at all of them, and all were safe and clean.

north NJ
reviews: 5
4. Re: Motels/hotels in Absecon

I just stayed at the Holiday Inn Express this past week end. It was lovely. CLEAN with comfortable beds and a great continental breakfast with fab cinnamin buns (hot too)

NJ (of course!)
5. Re: Motels/hotels in Absecon

What is the hotel they are building immediately next to the Garden State Parkway. Anyone know what brand?

Branford CT
reviews: 9
6. Re: Motels/hotels in Absecon

Just stayed at the Best Western Garden State. Do NOT stay at this thread-bare mildewed motel. It was pouring rain, the clerk directed me to room 205 upstairs (outside staircases), when I opened the door, I saw clothes and beer bottles all over the place. Trudged back downstairs. Got another room. The t.v. only got 5 stations, I immediately called the front desk. "I'll send somebody right away'. Called her back again in 35 mins. 'I'll send somebody right away'. Finally fixed it.

Slept fine until 4:37 a.m. when outside noises woke me up.

Dayton, OH
7. Re: Motels/hotels in Absecon

How is the Knights inn in absecon ? They are offering a very good rate during Thanksgiving, but I am not sure about the area.

Thanks !

atlantic city, nj
reviews: 1
8. Re: Motels/hotels in Absecon

dayton al,

The Knight's Inn is brand new. It is located a few minutes outside of Atlantic City. The area is fine. The only thing near it are some other hotels and marsh lands.

9. Re: Motels/hotels in Absecon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, January 30, 2006