We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fort Leonard Wood

FLORIDA
Fort Leonard Wood

What town is it in

South Bend, Indiana
reviews: 76
1. Re: Fort Leonard Wood

Rolla, Missouri would be the closest town.

FLORIDA
2. Re: Fort Leonard Wood

I would like to know what city or town Fort Leonard Wood is in.

South Bend, Indiana
reviews: 76
3. Re: Fort Leonard Wood

The St. Robert city map includes Ft Leonard Wood on it. It is also very close to Waynesville. Are you looking to relocate or just visit someone stationed there? I have only been to the base one time - did part of my scuba certification in a pool on the base. I live outside of Jefferson City, MO but travel a lot around the state.

Waynesville, Mo
reviews: 7
4. Re: Fort Leonard Wood

I live in Waynesville. Fort Leonard Wood, St Robert and Waynesville are part of a tri city set up. Depending on which gate you drive out of the post you either drive right into St Robert or Waynesville. The three city limits meet on two sides. I hope this helps.

5. Re: Fort Leonard Wood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Augusta
Recent Conversations