We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ann Arbor Wedding

Which Ann Arbor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor Wedding

We're planning our wedding in Ann Arbor this May, and we'd like to block out some rooms for our out-of-town guests. I noticed the Holiday Inns received good reviews, but I was also interested in Weber's Inn. My fiance's mom is partial to the Marriott line. Which hotel would be an affordable yet comfortable recommendation for our guests, and where should we stay the night after the reception (before hopping on a plane early in the morning)? Thanks!

Montrose, Michigan
reviews: 2
1. Re: Ann Arbor Wedding

Congratulations on the wedding! These next few months are going to fly by! Where in Ann Arbor are you getting married? I would say the nicest most reasonably priced hotel that is closest to your reception would be the best bet. Not knowing where that is I can't give too much info. Ann Arbor is so tricky driving around, so something close, even walking distance would be great for your guests. Also, knowing how people love to over indulge on free alcohol walking distance may be another bonus.

Holiday Inn is great, you always know what to expect there. It will be clean and the staff will be accomodating, and the price will be great.

Webers has really lost its touch. We always used to stay there and now for the money it really isnt that nice.

You can't go wrong with Marriot, but some people may not want to pay Marriot prices.

If you let me know the cross streets of your wedding I can give you some ideas. Good luck. I had my wedding Sept 05 and there was just so much to think about. so I feel for you.

Ann Arbor
2. Re: Ann Arbor Wedding

Thanks for your advice, Mrs. LTD! Yes, the months have been flying by in the sense that there's so much planning to do...but sometimes it's hard to wait for the actual marriage! Our wedding and reception will be at Concordia University, on Geddes Road just off of US-23 exit 39. Thanks, again, and congrats on your recent wedding!

Chelsea, MI
reviews: 9
3. Re: Ann Arbor Wedding

Since you're getting married at Concorida, why not check out the Hampton Inn on Plymouth Rd. It's just a mile up 23 from the Geddes Rd. exit. My relatives have stayed there many times and enjoyed it. There's a couple other places at that exit, but Hampton seems to get the best reviews from those I know.

4. Re: Ann Arbor Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 19, 2009