We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer & dining at Al Burj

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, UK
reviews: 1
Airport transfer & dining at Al Burj

Hello, i booked a hotel in Bur Dubai, i need a airport transfer... does anyone know if its cheaper to arrange with hotel or get private taxi from outside or arrange one before hand.

Also which dining room would you suggest at the al burj, its me partners birthday & i want the right one...

thank you.

South Aust
1. Re: Airport transfer & dining at Al Burj

Hi,

I was in Dubai recently. Normally the hotel you stay in should have a shuttle that can come (we had a free shuttle from Holiday Inn) and pick you up but a taxi is not expensive at all. The airport is right in town and the drivers are very honest and friendly. They will charge as per meter.

Dubai
reviews: 5
2. Re: Airport transfer & dining at Al Burj

Taxis are metered, however I think its about 30dhs now when you get in on top of your fare as its from the airport.

Only really 2 choices at the Burj - Al Mahara which is in the basement (a fish restaurant) and has teh submarine entrance novelty and a nice decor. Or Al Muntaha which is at the top and a bit retro/70's but has a varied selection - it has a nice view during the day but at night you could be anywhere.

Make sure you book in advance, they're always popular despite being very pricey, especially if you like wine !!!

uk
reviews: 37
3. Re: Airport transfer & dining at Al Burj

definitely the al mahara- the seafood restaurant. I could not recommend their roof top restaurant in the evening as u get no view as it is pitch black. Also, the food/service isnt worth the price.

I would actually recommend their buffet had it not been for a b'day. Go to the al mahara- its great