We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November rates

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
greenock
November rates

Still trying to get a good hotel rate for November (without success!).

When I look on needahotel.com if I check November there are 9 hotels available, if I check october say, there are 88 hotels available!

One booking agency told me I need to wait till may. I'm worried though, as I hear rooms book up quick in Dubai.......in saying that there's deals all over the papers just now for May etc, so obviously plenty of availability right now!

Has anyone else been in November, and got good rates???

Newton Abbot...
reviews: 1
1. Re: November rates

I went in November a few years ago and got very good rates but stayed at the Hilton Creek which had only just opened, it was also Ramadan which helped. Over the past couple of years though Dubai has promoted itself so much that it's become harder to find goos rate especially on the beach. What sort of budget / hotel / length of stay are you looking for ?

Nigel

greenock
2. Re: November rates

Thanks for the reply Nigel.

We're looking for after Ramadan, 3 nights or maybe 4 or 5 if the price was good! Probably prefer a city hotel with sister hotel on beach (namely the Metropolitan City hotel or similar if there are any others).

Emirates tell me they did that for ��100 per person for 3 nights last year, but have no prices available yet! When I search the web I find very few hotels with availability, and when I do get some they're extortionate (��150 etc prpn).

How far in advance did you book? We'd book now if we could, but I don't want to book my flight without knowing the hotel situation - if the prices were better we'd probably stay longer. I guess I want to spend ��300 - ��400 on it max.

Newton Abbot...
3. Re: November rates

I'd try the Hilton Dubai Creek if you want a city hotel with beach partner, it's a cracking hotel right on the creek, stunning views especially from the roof top pool. It's used more by business people than tourists so you can get good rates for the days they're not busy. They are " twinned " with the Hilton Jumeirah beach which is nearly always full and expensive, there's a free shuttle bus running between them and you get to use the facilities of both. A lot of building work going on in that area but you wouldn't notice any noise on the beach, I'd stay at the Dubai Creek and just use the Jumeirah when I wanted to. www.hilton.com

Take a look at http://www.airline-network.co.uk/ they usually have some good deals on 3 day breaks in Dubai, extra nights can be added, not sure if they'll have any up for that time yet though.

Nigel

greenock
4. Re: November rates

Thanks Nigel....that sounds similar to the metropolitan in terms of transport etc. I'll look into that!

Newton Abbot...
5. Re: November rates

There's also the 4 Sheraton's ( www.starwood.com )but the one on the beach is again surrounded by building work. Mind you they're the cheapest I've found in November so far.

Good luck

greenock
6. Re: November rates

The prices are absolutely shocking for the Sheraton's. 950 dirhams for the one with no pool, up to 1350 dirhams for the beach one.

If I look at october 19-22 instead of november 19-22 the rates are less than half.

Why are they doing this. Either the rates are available or they aren't???

Abu-Dhabi, United...
7. Re: November rates

If there are a few of you travelling you might be cheaper renting a private villa.

greenock
8. Re: November rates

Just the two of us.

Newton Abbot...
9. Re: November rates

It's Ramadan roughly between 5th October and 4th November this year, prices nearly always drop then although beach Hotels can still be costly. Your dates clash with everyone coming back to do business and holidaymakers who don't want to go during Ramadan.

Expedia has the Ramee International Hotel for ��61 GBP a night but I haven't a clue what it's like.

Nigel

greenock
10. Re: November rates

Booking agencies are saying they can do it for much better prices in May.

Emirates are saying that their stopover packages will not be out until April/May and that I should wait till then. They gave me prices for last year at the same time, and they're about half the prices I'm seeing online also, or maybe even less!

I guess I just have to wait!