We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Molliemoo Got it Booked and can't wait!!!!

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangor, United...
reviews: 7
Molliemoo Got it Booked and can't wait!!!!

Hi all,

I am just referring to molliemoo on this one as she told me how to go about it. Thanks for that Mollie. I was going to wait until we got there and get our concierge to book.

Got Afternoon Tea at the Burj booked today so am getting even more excited about Dubai now!!!!!

I think our Credit Card is going to take a real bashing, but who cares.

This is the longest flight we will have ever been on as we are both terrified of flying!!! so obviously the furthest away destination for us.

Todays situation has frightened me a bit more but hopefully it will all blow over very quickly.

Also I am hopeless at remembering names so if I have offended anyone on the forum I am sorry. I know on my last thread I got a lot of replies and thank you to everyone who took the time to answer.

No Doubt I will get to know you all by name very quickly now that I am not Public Enemy No1.

I will definately send in a trip report, but don't expect it to be as good or as long as mollies. I think our trip will probably be quite boring compared to others on the forum as we are not expecting to do a lot apart from shop,(Shoppping Malls Karama, Gold & Diamond Park, Gold Souq just for the experience, eat, and visit the Burj. Oh and also the Al Qasr.

If we can afford it next year then who knows!!! Have to try Grosvenor House out first.

We Got our tickets today and I was so dissappointed. piece of paper for flight!! piece of paper for Hotel Acc. 2 measly luggage tags.

You'd think a holiday at that price would at least give you decent travel documents. We have had far superior from Sovereign!!

Booked thru Letsgo2 by the way. Best Price we could get at time of booking. Don't know if anyone else has used them???

Better Get Off for now. xx

New Zealand
reviews: 9
31. Re: Molliemoo Got it Booked and can't wait!!!!

Oh dear BB getting it from all sides........

London, United...
reviews: 25
32. Re: Molliemoo Got it Booked and can't wait!!!!

Zappers he deserves it. Wish you could join our forum meeting. Could nt you forget Germany and divert to London?

New Zealand
33. Re: Molliemoo Got it Booked and can't wait!!!!

I don't know, he just appeals to my sense of humour! Early on I got sucked in with his "this post has been removed....." I got all indignant until I read the whole piece and found his small additions at the end and then they made chuckle and still do.........

(ok that's all the peeing I'm doing today)

ER- sorry can't make it, <<<<<<< this could be me (or you?) after leaving the Ritz (it was the Ritz wasn't it)! Actually I have a mental picture that it could well be Molliemoo! xxx

I have now included France in the trip as well and if the UK was added I'd be spending most of my time waiting in airports! Luckily the decision I made a few weeks ago to fly via the east opposed to LA has proved fortuitous (they wouldn't blow up an Emirates flight, would they?)

Bolton, England
reviews: 5
34. Re: Molliemoo Got it Booked and can't wait!!!!

I do actually suit red Zappers xx

London, United...
reviews: 25
35. Re: Molliemoo Got it Booked and can't wait!!!!

Zappers how could you go to France and not UK? Traitor!

New Zealand
36. Re: Molliemoo Got it Booked and can't wait!!!!

Well I thought I'd have the "best" of both worlds with all the Bits that hang in Morzine & Provence

New Zealand
37. Re: Molliemoo Got it Booked and can't wait!!!!

hahahaha...... Brits!

38. Re: Molliemoo Got it Booked and can't wait!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, August 14, 2009