We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubbing for under 25...

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Switzerland
reviews: 1
Clubbing for under 25...

Me and my sis are going to Dubai with friends and would also like to see some of the nightlife. We're all between 19 and 22. There are rumours that most clubs have a strict over-25 only policy... What is true about that and where would you recommend to go for 18-22 year old? Is it possible to enter bars if you're under 21? Would be glad about any kind of experiences, informations, facts, names places... THX

1. Re: Clubbing for under 25...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:41 am, July 28, 2006
Zurich, Switzerland
reviews: 7
2. Re: Clubbing for under 25...

Some Hotels have "Kid's Clubs"!!

Downham Market...
reviews: 29
3. Re: Clubbing for under 25...

I got asked for ID going into a club called Zinc and I'm 28!

EIre
reviews: 14
4. Re: Clubbing for under 25...

on the other side of it ... I was shocked that I DIDN'T get asked for ID in Dubai!! (am also 28) ... still get asked when I go anywhere "new" or "different" here at home!!

Sheffield, England
reviews: 31
5. Re: Clubbing for under 25...

I asked this question a couple of months ago since I'm taking my sons who will be 20 and 21 to Dubai in a month or two. You have to be 21 to get into clubs in Dubai and 21 for many of the bars too even if you aren't drinking alcohol. Not what you want to hear I know.

Dubai
6. Re: Clubbing for under 25...

this has been covered before with solutions.

search for it using under age or clubs

Dubai, UAE
7. Re: Clubbing for under 25...

It's 21 and over in ALL bars. Asking where we would recommend isn't a good idea unless you tell us what kind of music you like. Just stating your age doesn't help us because everyone of all ages goes to all clubs here. It's more split by nationalities, types of music you like rather than age. Incidentally, to the person who wrote about Zinc, it's closed down now!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
reviews: 30
8. Re: Clubbing for under 25...

Is that prior to reopening as something else or closed down completely ?

Dubai, UAE
9. Re: Clubbing for under 25...

It's completely closed down. They will refurb and reopen with a new name after September. Meantime, they have opened a temporary venue in the hotel and I saw they were advertising DJs from Kinky Malinky, etc., so I guess it's more "clubby" if you know what I mean. Dubai changes its allegiances so quickly that places don't last that long anymore.

Ulaanbaatar...
10. Re: Clubbing for under 25...

Been asked for ID once - showed him a credit card and got in.

That was down here in AD though...far far more stricter in Dubai though. If the CID do surprise visits and underage people get caught in there the bars get fined about AED30,000...

FYI: New club opening in Dubai on 31st August - Miami Calling

Never heard of an over 25's only policy anywhere though.