We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 sleeps x

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
reviews: 5
10 sleeps x

Until my first visit to Dubai. Ahhhh

Norwich, UK
reviews: 26
31. Re: 10 sleeps x

Hi Howard

Can we please ask how you found the Sofitel? We booked it 3 weeks ago, noting that it was new and had some teething problems. Unfortunately some recent reviews are still complaining a little. We would really appreciate some honest feedback.

Many thanks

Mike

high wycombe
reviews: 29
32. Re: 10 sleeps x

Finally, its now only 4 more sleeps for us until we embark on our third trip to Dubai. All so excited!

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 66
33. Re: 10 sleeps x

I love these countdowns. I know I live here, but it really makes me appreciate Dubai all the more. Hope you all have a great time. Also, counting down is always part of the fun. Enjoy !

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 24
34. Re: 10 sleeps x

30 days until our 1st trip to Dubai and Abu Dhabi!! Staying at the Rise Rayhaan and Crowne plaza on yas island, can't wait!

London, United...
reviews: 1
35. Re: 10 sleeps x

Only 1 sleep.......off tomorrow for first visit

West Midlands
reviews: 1
36. Re: 10 sleeps x

0 sleeps for us....fly tonight!! This time tomorrow we will just be landing in the sun. Staying at JZS this time followed by 2 nights at the Meydan. To everyone else who is going for half term ENJOY!

37. Re: 10 sleeps x

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 27, 2014