We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sahn Eddar vs Skyview Bar afternoon tea?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 4
Sahn Eddar vs Skyview Bar afternoon tea?

Besides cost, what sets these two afternoon teas apart? Which would be a better value in terms of food??

3 replies to this topic
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
reviews: 26
1. Re: Sahn Eddar vs Skyview Bar afternoon tea?

The food is the same as it is the same kitchen.

There are two main things that set them apart

1. If there are children in your party then Sahn Eddar is your only option as Skyview Bar is over 21s only.

2. The views - Skyview Bar has huge plate glass windows and it is on a much higher floor with spectacular views of downtown Dubai and the world and palm islands; Sahn Eddar is on the first floor mezzanine level

reviews: 4
2. Re: Sahn Eddar vs Skyview Bar afternoon tea?

For skyview, whst time would be the least busy so that we could score window seats? I'm aware you could request it, but I'm sure sometimes it's impossible to accommodate all requests.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
reviews: 26
3. Re: Sahn Eddar vs Skyview Bar afternoon tea?

It's busy all the time, so I would book at least two weeks in advance.

It's just the luck of the draw and they will try and accommodate you but everyone probably asks the same question - it normally takes around 90 minutes so book the earliest slot of one at around 4pm. 4pm is good if you are going at a time of year when you can see the sunset too and then you probably won't need dinner and you certainly won't need lunch.

Even if you don't get a window seat then you can go over to the windows on all sides to take photos.

Reply to: Sahn Eddar vs Skyview Bar afternoon tea?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted