We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainer Dubai - worth it if we're going in November?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Juan, Metro...
reviews: 3
Entertainer Dubai - worth it if we're going in November?

Hi! My friend and I will be in Dubai for a week in November 2013. I read about the Entertainer here in the forums, and just sort of confused if it would be worth it for us. I browsed the sample book they have on their site, but it doesn't really give you an idea of all the attractions and restaurants included... Would you know wher we could look this up? :) Or if you could recommend places to go to and dine in, which have vouchers in the book, that would really be great! :) There'll only be two of us girls, and we plan to do quite a few of the touristy bits, seeing Burj al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Emirates Mall, Dubai Mall, Dubai Museum, desert safari, etc.

Also, sort of an unrelated question... But are the Yellow Boats and Big Bus Tours worth it? Read online that there's a water ferry costing AED 50 which tours approximately the same area as the Yellow Boats tour. Is the commentary insightful? :) And also read that the commentar on the Big Bus is already outdated, and that most places open around noon, so it's quite useless to do the Big Bus, which runs from 9am to 6pm only...

Would appreciate so much any advice or insights you might have! Thanks! :)

1 reply
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
reviews: 26
1. Re: Entertainer Dubai - worth it if we're going in November?

The Entertainer book is worth it if you use it and the more you use it the more you will save. There are thousands of vouchers in the book and if you look on the main book site - rather than just a sample of the book you will see all of the restaurants, cafes, attractions and other vouchers listed.

It's just not possible to recommend specific restaurants as there are so many so advice is use the book for eating out in places that are listed when you get there - you'll find that most of the restaurants in all of the malls are in it as are most of the restaurants in areas like Jumeirah Beach Walk. Where you go will depend on where you are when you want to eat and where you are staying.

Burj Khalifa is not in the book ,nor is Burj Al Arab or Big Bus tour but there are desert safaris, dhow cruises, boat tours and many other things

I can't tell you if the yellow boats or Big Bus tour is worth it for you - only you can answer that question. Some people think they are worth it and some don't.

Reply to: Entertainer Dubai - worth it if we're going in November?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted