We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yas waterworld- worth the trip?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bruges, Belgium
yas waterworld- worth the trip?

hello!

could you tell me your opinion about this water park..? worth the trip and the money? I am planning to visit aquaventure as well.

thank you

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 12
1. Re: yas waterworld- worth the trip?

Have a look at the reviews: tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

If you decide to go, I would take the following into account:

- buy tickets online and print them out. With this you do not have to queue. Same for other water parks.

- Yas Waterworld has "premium tickets" allowing to jump the queue. Hence if you have a normal ticket you will wait forever (up to 1 hour for main attraction).

- You can buy combined tickets which give you entrance to Ferrari and Water World. Nice deal.

- From Dubai best is to take a taxi. That makes it an expensive day.

- Avoid weekends and holidays. The water park will be very crowded.

Personally I was not too happy there and will not go back. Think there is no benefit to drive that long compared to the options in Dubai. But this is my personal opinion and other may see this differently.

Bruges, Belgium
2. Re: yas waterworld- worth the trip?

Thank you so much for your reply .. very detailed information..It was very helpful...

3. Re: yas waterworld- worth the trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 12, 2014