We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Night - Good Local Arabic/Lebanese restaurant???

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
One Night - Good Local Arabic/Lebanese restaurant???

We are in Dubai for one night at the end of June and would like a really good - not too expensive - recommendation for a typical local restaurant that we can sample the local food??? Somewhere that we can soak up the local atmosphere, rather than eating in a hotel. We are staying in the City.

Many thanks!

Dubai, UAE
11. Re: One Night - Good Local Arabic/Lebanese restaurant???

Qualify your statement. Quite sweeping I would say!

Prickwillow
12. Re: One Night - Good Local Arabic/Lebanese restaurant???

It is sweeping - but here's a test for you and your friends: ask them the name of the road that the Bur Juman Centre is on. See how many of them say: "Trade Centre Road". Come back and report the results and we should be able to put some quantification against my 'sweeping generality'.

Dubai, UAE
13. Re: One Night - Good Local Arabic/Lebanese restaurant???

But now you are coming down to specifics. When you say, "expats don't", you are specifically talking about in relation to road names, rather than generally? Just want to be sure.

Prickwillow
14. Re: One Night - Good Local Arabic/Lebanese restaurant???

Area AND road names.

Dubai, UAE
15. Re: One Night - Good Local Arabic/Lebanese restaurant???

Now I understand - thank you for the clarification.

Dubai, UAE
16. Re: One Night - Good Local Arabic/Lebanese restaurant???

Now I understand - thank you for the clarification.

17. Re: One Night - Good Local Arabic/Lebanese restaurant???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, August 12, 2009