We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinks at the Burj Al Arab

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 2
Drinks at the Burj Al Arab

Would like to go to the Burj for drinks, can anyone give me an idea of the average price of drinks in the Skyview Bar. Tossing up whether it is better to do the afternoon tea or just have drinks. I know there is a 250.00 AED per person for drinks.

Thanks

Abu Dhabi, United...
reviews: 33
1. Re: Drinks at the Burj Al Arab

I went to the Skyview Bar and found it depends on where you sit if you have a nice view of the coast or just look out to see (where it is completely dark). Also some tables are not near the windows. Photo opportunities are almost none due to reflections in the glass. It would look nicer in daytime than at night in my opinion.

For two people you can get one of the cheaper bottles of wine and some nibbles for your 500 AED or you can get a couple of cocktails each. 250 AED does not go far at the Burj Al Arab.

Edited: 6:02 am, May 05, 2013
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
reviews: 26
2. Re: Drinks at the Burj Al Arab

You could have a read of this post from yesterday

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k64…

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 126
3. Re: Drinks at the Burj Al Arab

I would go for the afternoon tea as I think it's better value for money than the drinks and you can't really see much when it's dark anyway.

Twickenham, London
reviews: 11
4. Re: Drinks at the Burj Al Arab

Agree with the above reviews. I have been to the Burj 4x (afternoon tea, drinks and twice for dinner) and if you are going to the Sky View Bar, I'd suggest going later afternoon (just before sunset) as otherwise, when it gets dark the view is difficult to capture using your camera.

Afternoon tea is probably the better option.

R

5. Re: Drinks at the Burj Al Arab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 08, 2014