We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

barista beach bar

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
reviews: 3
barista beach bar

hi can anyone give me info on the above, i want to pass onto my guests who stay in the apartment, they wouldnt let me in when i went as i had a child with me so never got to see it,, is it worth recommending as i believe its free to use

thanks

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
reviews: 20
1. Re: barista beach bar

Yes it's free to get in - it is basically a casual bar on the beach, I've only been for eating and drinking but I'm led to believe you can use the loungers near the bar if you are paying to use Barasti for food/drink.

It is nothing flashy but it has stood the test of time in Dubai and is a very popular hangout, on weekends especially in the cooler months it gets really busy on a night time.

When Nasimi beach opened on Atlantis a lot of the trendier crowd moved on from Barasti but it still has a good following.

I personally prefer to go mid week as it does get too busy on a weekend.

2. Re: barista beach bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 03, 2014