We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family hotel in Dubai?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 2
Family hotel in Dubai?

Hi All,

Me, my wife and our 2 children (4 and 2) are planning our first trip to Dubai in October 2013 half term.

I wondered if anyone could recommend a family-friendly hotel. We are ideally looking for a hassle-free break so all-inclusive would be great.

Additionally if anyone else has any other advice regarding family activities etc for our stay in Dubai I would appreciate it!

Thanks in advance for any help.

5 replies to this topic
Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 19
1. Re: Family hotel in Dubai?

There are loads of family hotels but not many offer all inclusive (which isn't a problem in Dubai) where food is easy to come by.

To help with hotel suggestions, what area are you wanting to stay in? Have you got a budget in mind? What kind of things do you like doing on holiday?

If you look on the right hand side of the screen, you will see lots of links that will help with the "what to do in Dubai" question...

Tamworth, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
reviews: 8
2. Re: Family hotel in Dubai?

The Jumeirah Beach Hotel and the Atlantis both have water parks if that's what you mean.

Edited: 1:20 pm, February 18, 2013
London, United...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Family hotel in Dubai?

Thank you for your reply

I’m starting to realise that all-inclusive is not the way to go in Dubai so please ignore that!

I’m looking at a budget of circa £3,000 for the week (Inc flights).

In terms of location I am open to suggestion although being on the beach would be great.

Thanks again

chester
reviews: 1
4. Re: Family hotel in Dubai?

Hi

Did you go on your trip? I am thinking something similar this year and wondered if you have any advice on places to stay and costs?

Thanks

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
5. Re: Family hotel in Dubai?

Hi, as this post is a year old the OP might not see it but you can send a private message by clicking on the username then scroll down the left side and you'll see "Send message" but you could also start a new thread to get info from other posters.

Reply to: Family hotel in Dubai?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted