We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinks on all inclusive @ Jebel Ali Resort

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Drinks on all inclusive @ Jebel Ali Resort

Hi

Can anyone who has recently stayed here tell me what beers/ spirits are included on the all inclusive - I know Champagne is NOT lol

Linda

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
reviews: 30
1. Re: Drinks on all inclusive @ Jebel Ali Resort

It's on their website.

Or you can put it in the search engine on here and find the answers given previously by people that have stayed there and responded the last time the question was asked

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
reviews: 18
2. Re: Drinks on all inclusive @ Jebel Ali Resort

In all honesty the choice is quite extensive. Champagne, Magners, Guiness, Jack Daniels are not included.

I know Smirnoff, Barcardi, Johnny Walker whisky, Gordons Gin are included as well as a decent wine selection.

All draught and botted lager other than those I've listed above are included.

I ordered a few cocktails and wasn't sure if they were included or not however I was never charged for them.

Edited: 3:51 pm, February 05, 2013
3. Re: Drinks on all inclusive @ Jebel Ali Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 07, 2014