We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fine dining entertainer book

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Delhi, India
Fine dining entertainer book

We will be in Dubai from 1st - 4th. can someone advise me from where to buy the above book. I believe we can save a lot if we use this book.

How is Bateaux Dubai? do we need to book in advance?

What about the dolphin show? do we need to book in advance for that as well?

thanks

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
reviews: 30
1. Re: Fine dining entertainer book

There is more than one book and for a short stay I am not sure that I would buy both.

You will find many restaurants are actually in the Family Entertainer and there is a creek cruise also offered by Al Mansour dhow. The dolphin show at the creekside park is in the family entertainer too.

The most cost effective use of a family book will save you more money than buying two books,

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 65
2. Re: Fine dining entertainer book

Also note vouchers will not be accepted on 1st January

Raipur, India
reviews: 23
3. Re: Fine dining entertainer book

For a stay of just 4 days and spending 350 AED on the entertainer book, it wont benefit you much. Also as yorky mentioned, at most of the places vouchers would not be accepted on 1st jan.

Entertainer voucher does saves you a lot without a doubt specially for activities.

when you buy entertainer family booklet there are lot of vouchers for fine dining, take away and casual meals all across Dubai and few in UAE

4. Re: Fine dining entertainer book

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 28, 2013