We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Grand Prix - Womens Wear

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Dubai Grand Prix - Womens Wear

I am going to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix this weekend and havent a clue what to wear. Any ideas?? Is it as strict as normal laws etc,

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
reviews: 34
1. Re: Dubai Grand Prix - Womens Wear

3/4 linen trousers and a nice loose top that covers your shoulders would be my suggestion but I have no idea which section you will be in.

Will you be under cover or outdoors ?

Are you attending a hospitality event or lounge ? In which case there may be a dress code.

When you say 'is it as strict as normal laws' there are no laws only a request that tourists dress modestly when visiting religious sites or traditional areas

London
reviews: 35
2. Re: Dubai Grand Prix - Womens Wear

Firstly, a lot of people wear whatever they want to wear- so you'll see a lot of mini-skirts and plunging necklines- but I think it would be respectful to acknowledge that Abu Dhabi is a muslim emirate and that they are quite traditional and cover your shoulders (cap sleeves/short sleeves are fine) and not to have necklines too low. Otherwise dresses/trousers etc all work; I would say the look is smart-casual as it can be quite hot. People don't wear hats or anything and it does depend which area you are in; the paddock/hospitality tents are much smarter than the regular stands.

3. Re: Dubai Grand Prix - Womens Wear

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 18, 2013