We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jumeirah Beach Hotel Refurbishment Schedule

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Sussex
reviews: 28
Jumeirah Beach Hotel Refurbishment Schedule

I have just received this email with refurb details - may be useful for others too.

Al Khayal - closes - 1st week of May 2012 opens - 15 November 2012

It will operate as Premium Leisure Club Lounge during the refurbishment period.

Der Keller - closes 27 June 2012 opens - Not applicable

Der Keller will cease to function and will be integrated with Dhow & Anchor and operate as an English restaurant / bar.

Dhow & Anchor - closes - 27 June 2012 opens - 01 November 2012

It will be closed for refurbishment and will re-open beginning of November 2012.

Go West - closes - 15 June 2012 opens - Not applicable

Go West will cease to function and will be replaced by a restaurant that forms part of an international chain.

Marina - closes - 24 May 2012 opens - Not applicable

Marina Restaurant will cease to exist and will be refurbished and integrated into 360 Bar.

360 Bar - closes - 25 May 2012 opens - End of September 2012

360 will close for refurbishment and will re-open late September 2012.

Edited: 12:42 pm, June 02, 2012
Tamworth, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
reviews: 8
1. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Refurbishment Schedule

That's some big changes abreast there. As we normally holiday in June perhaps it's as well we're not going there. Hated Go West, was too noisy for me, but loved the Dhow and Anchor and had some lovely meals in there. Hope it's not going to cause too much upheaval for the regular visitors who know where they prefer to eat.

West Sussex
2. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Refurbishment Schedule

We go on June 13th hence receiving the email, can't believe it has come around so quickly!! We plan to make the best of it and I am sure it won't be that bad, in some cases it means people have to to try other places , which is not always a bad thing - keeping positive :))

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
reviews: 14
3. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Refurbishment Schedule

Unfortunately Dollie as summer is low season this is when hotels tend to do refurbs/extensions etc. When we had all the problems with the Palm Tree Court this is the reason we stayed put as if we moved to a different hotel we could end up facing the same scenario.

I believe a lot of hotels this summer are doing similar things.

It's good you are taking a positive stance on it but I think it would be nice of the hotel to offer you some sort of apology for incovenience, perhaps an upgrade or a few freebies etc.

Bristol, United...
4. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Refurbishment Schedule

Has the new premier leisure lounge been opened. Travelling this week and would appreciate an update. Have emailed hotel but not received clear response.

Cemaes Bay
5. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Refurbishment Schedule

According to their facebook page it opened a week ago. Looks nice as well. Please let me know we are going in August. Enjoy.

Bristol, United...
6. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Refurbishment Schedule

Thanks for that. We've stayed there many times. Looking forward to seeing the new room, Will update what it's like next week.

Can anyone recode good child friendly restaurants to use on half board.

Thanks again

West Sussex
7. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Refurbishment Schedule

Latitude at JBH always seemed to have plenty of children around especially earlier in the evening.

Rochdale, Lancashire
reviews: 41
8. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Refurbishment Schedule

Try the Italian Toscana in the adjacent Madinet complex although they don't accept advance bookings..

Rochdale, Lancashire
reviews: 41
9. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Refurbishment Schedule

Try the Italian Toscana in the adjacent Madinet complex although they don't accept advance bookings..

10. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Refurbishment Schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 07, 2014