We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski Dubai ticket - Snow park or Slope pass

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 59
Ski Dubai ticket - Snow park or Slope pass

I would love to get some clarification on this please -

What is the difference between the Snow Park ticket (AED 120) and the Slope Pass ticket (AED 180)? Does the Slope Pass ticket includes the Snow Park experience as well?

Also, is the cable car open to anyone or only to skiiers who have the Slope Pass?

Is the cost of the Cable Car included in the pricing of the Slope Pass or is it something extra on top of it?

Thanks,

Dubai
reviews: 8
1. Re: Ski Dubai ticket - Snow park or Slope pass

The snow park ticket is designed to give people an experience of an ice cold temperature, they have some small bob sleigh runs and other "childish" activities. If you are from London with last years winter behind you I am sure you have had enough experience !!

The slope pass is for 2 hours skiing including boot ski and clothing hire.

The cable car (unfortunately see my other postings) is availble for non skiers but you have to upgrade your Snow Park ticket to the super pass (200 dirhams) you will also get to go in a Zorb down a small slope and down a longer 2 person "tobaggon" run

Edited: 5:36 am, December 01, 2011
London
2. Re: Ski Dubai ticket - Snow park or Slope pass

You are correct indeed. We had far too much of this in the last year!

So, the Snow park entrance and Slope pass are mutually exclusive then. With Slope pass one cannot access the fun stuff available with the Snow park ticket. Right?

We have half of our tour party based in Abu Dhabi and in that we have couple of little ones who would be delighted with the Snow park than the Slope. Hence my query to identify the correct ticket category to go for.

Thank you.

Dubai
reviews: 8
3. Re: Ski Dubai ticket - Snow park or Slope pass

Yes they are mutually exclusive.

Enjoy

London
4. Re: Ski Dubai ticket - Snow park or Slope pass

Thank you. :)

Kuala Lumpur...
5. Re: Ski Dubai ticket - Snow park or Slope pass

If we buy the Snow Park Tickets, can we go on to the chair lift?

6. Re: Ski Dubai ticket - Snow park or Slope pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 11, 2014