We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teaching English in Dubai

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Teaching English in Dubai

Hi.

I am very interested in going abroad to teach English, and Dubai is one of the places that I would really want to go.

Can anyone recommend any reputable agencies or programs that offer this teaching opportunity in Dubai?

1. Re: Teaching English in Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 26, 2006
Dubai
2. Re: Teaching English in Dubai

u cant fail me - I am local......

Dubai
3. Re: Teaching English in Dubai

did some local camel get offended by the truth????

ha ha

See Pinky, this is what you will have to contend with. Opression of expression of the truth.

It is a pity that they do not want to develop and improve on merit, but feel its their right.

Was speaking to an american teaching english here and he too was disgusted with the system.

Frankly, I would suggest you direct your efforts to teachin in africa or asia where people are genuine and hard working.

Dubai, UAE
4. Re: Teaching English in Dubai

Are you talking about teaching English as a Foreign Language or are you talking about teaching English in the normal sense of education?

The Land That Time...
reviews: 1
5. Re: Teaching English in Dubai

It can't be "English in the normal sense" because it will be American!

Sydney
reviews: 7
6. Re: Teaching English in Dubai

SonofBB

You never let us down... Always giving us a chuckle.

Italy
reviews: 2
7. Re: Teaching English in Dubai

Hee hee BB How long do you think that one will last then???

Still gave us a laugh----have a good day honey!!

Mind how you go down the highway and remember to have loads of cash in your pants before you make a right to buy your gas!!!

Dubai
8. Re: Teaching English in Dubai

Jake has a point steve.

Yes teaching english as a normal language to expat kids will be okay - and as enjoyable a teaching experience as any other.

You will find expat kids spoonges an eager to learn.

Let just leave out the other - to avoid the post getting deleted by those with weak tummies....