We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress code in Bars/ Nightclubs

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
surrey
reviews: 1
Dress code in Bars/ Nightclubs

Hi, have searched this forum & got a fair idea of what is generally acceptable in terms of dress in Dubai - just wondered what sort of dress code there is for Bars & clubs. Is it OK to wear short skirts (don't worry Des - will make sure legs are hair-free!)etc or will we be mistaken for prostitutes? What do other people wear when out drinking/clubbing?

Dubai
1. Re: Dress code in Bars/ Nightclubs

Oh my favourite topic.... chicks out huntin...

It depends on the full outfit. Yes chicks wear short skirts, but the top and shoes/stockin also count......

so go on then, give us the details of the full outfit.....

surrey
2. Re: Dress code in Bars/ Nightclubs

Definately won't be wearing stockings, bit hot for that isn't it!! Generally would wear heals but if got legs on show would not wear low cut top & vice versa, if wearing jeans would probably wear something a bit more revealing on top!

3. Re: Dress code in Bars/ Nightclubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:09 am, February 17, 2006
4. Re: Dress code in Bars/ Nightclubs

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

surrey
5. Re: Dress code in Bars/ Nightclubs

I don't get it BB, does anyone else?

somewhere
reviews: 2
6. Re: Dress code in Bars/ Nightclubs

dept. stores?? S&M? H&M..?

Wear a black chiffon abaya embossed with sequins down the dress and nothing else!

7. Re: Dress code in Bars/ Nightclubs

surrey
8. Re: Dress code in Bars/ Nightclubs

I thought Heals was a furniture shop - but yeah get it now - should be heels.

Sharp as ever BB!

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 29
9. Re: Dress code in Bars/ Nightclubs

Bellaboo. was there the other week. im 21 and like to party.

I do feel that if you dress as sleazy as half the girls back hear do, you may be mistaken for a you no what.

You can wear the short skirts etc but just make it look classy not cheap and tacky and you'll be fine.

I wore the usaul stuff from... topshop, h+m, zara and mango. all them clothes went down fine out there!!

xx enjoy

Dubai, UAE
10. Re: Dress code in Bars/ Nightclubs

Sigh, I miss Hennes....