We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel for 5-y kid?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
RF
Best hotel for 5-y kid?

I plan to stay coming February for about 10 days in the Emirates with my family havihg 5-year boy with us.

Please recommend a hotel, which you think is the best for the kid.

With own beach.

Thanks a lot for help!

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 29
1. Re: Best hotel for 5-y kid?

jumeirah beach hotel

Aschaffenburg
reviews: 1
2. Re: Best hotel for 5-y kid?

Would try the Jebel Ali; it������s great for kids with lot of other kids around; but it������s 45min drive to downtown Dubai

The Land That Time...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Best hotel for 5-y kid?

The grandparents' house.

Italy
reviews: 2
4. Re: Best hotel for 5-y kid?

Agree with SonofBB. Dubai is not the best resort I can think of for 5 year old kids.

They get bored in nice restuarants and other guests get bored if they start playing up.

So when you have taken away the beach and wild wadi what will you do to keep them entertained?

The best hotel is probably the Jumeirah Beach Hotel as others are not really set up for kids.

Stockholm
reviews: 2
5. Re: Best hotel for 5-y kid?

I understood that Oasis should be ok for kids?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
reviews: 30
6. Re: Best hotel for 5-y kid?

Don't take any notice of the child police on this forum.

Most of the beach hotels have fab kiddie facilities and all of the above recommends are good. So is the Ritz Carlton, which has an excellent kids pool, play area and water slide, all of which is managed without disturbance to other guests.

Dubai generally has better child facilities than most places you visit with all of the malls having play parks to suit ages up to 15 and then amusements for older children.

The hotels all offer kids activities and most have a kids club where you can leave children over the age of 4 in the company of nannies. Some offer kids meal packages and baby sitting in the evening too.

A friend of mine goes for the kids club option at Jumierah Beach Hotel and returns every year with her brood.

London, United...
reviews: 25
7. Re: Best hotel for 5-y kid?

wonga I can tell you are an ex-teacher!

Sussex,UK
reviews: 25
8. Re: Best hotel for 5-y kid?

Mina a Salam or Al Qsar Premium Leisure is perfect for kids - I have a 5 year old also and he adores it.

9. Re: Best hotel for 5-y kid?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:42 am, December 18, 2005
10. Re: Best hotel for 5-y kid?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:42 am, December 18, 2005