We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Entertainer Voucher books

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
reviews: 30
The Entertainer Voucher books

These books are very popular with visitors and residents because they provide 2 for 1 vouchers, (sometimes more than 1 voucher per book for certain things) for restaurants, cafes, attractions and activities in Dubai. It also contains other offers like a free desert with a main course etc.

There are 4 books

The main Entertainer book

This is of use to holidaymakers who intend to visit a few attractions and eat meals out, especially if you have children. You will find vouchers for ice cream parlours, coffee shops, bistros in the malls etc

The Fine Dining entertainer book

This book is good for holidaymakers who want to sample some of Dubai's excellent restaurants and will usually be a 2 for 1 voucher and/or a free bottle of wine with your meal

The Kids Entertainer book

In my opinion this book is of most use for families who live in Dubai as many of the vouchers are for things like karate lessons or regular kids things, where you would only get the full benefit if you live there BUT depending on what you and your kids want to do in Dubai it may pay to buy the book.

The Body Entertainer book

Again perhaps of more use to the resident spa junkie or for you if you intend to spend a lot of time in spas on your holiday

They have a web site, see this link

theentertainerme.com/TheBooks/…TEDubai.html

You can buy the book in any bookstore and in many supermarkets OR you can go on line before you go to Dubai, order the book on line and have it delivered to your hotel for collection when you arrive.

The price of each book is clearly stated on the web site.

You can also sign up on the web site for monthly offers and just check in to see what's available to print off for free from the website just before you go.

We get many, many questions about the book on here so I have put this post on purely to add to the Top questions on Dubai section.

Please do not add questions to this post (start a new topic with your questions about it if necessary) or use it to advertise vouchers you have to sell or give away.

Please be advised that whilst we recommend the book we are not connected to it commercially. This information is put here to help you plan and also to help you to save money on your visit to Dubai.

London, United...
reviews: 12
161. Re: The Entertainer Voucher books

Thanks Latimer. I plan to get one delivered to UK address and take it with me with the help of emirates generous 30kg.

One more quick question, with trips like the the yellow boat and Seawings, does this mean that I can't pre-book these trips before hand and have to wait till I go and pay on the door so I can present the voucher to them or does anyone know there is a way you can book and pay before hand whilst notifying them of a voucher code.

Thanks

Leicester, United...
reviews: 4
162. Re: The Entertainer Voucher books

Im selling my enterainer vol 1 and 2 books along with the enterainer fine dining book if anyone is interested.

Vouchers used from vol1/2

1x Ski Dubai (2 voucher left)

1x Alpha Tours helicopter voucher

2x Longs bar (1 voucher left)

1x Wild Wadi (2 voucher left)

Fine dining

1x Asado (2 voucher left)

Few of the vouchers have been ripped out but placed back in the back of the books (unused)

Mumbai (Bombay...
reviews: 50
163. Re: The Entertainer Voucher books

Hi,

We are a family of 4 travelling to Dubai and would want to know if there is someone (in India preferably) who has a scarcely used book for sale or otherwise.

Thanks..

Hyderabad, India
reviews: 44
164. Re: The Entertainer Voucher books

Yes I have the book. Used some vouchers.

Message me.

Mumbai (Bombay...
reviews: 50
165. Re: The Entertainer Voucher books

Hey - how much are you selling the book for ? And what is included in vol 1 and vol 2 ?

Delhi
reviews: 13
166. Re: The Entertainer Voucher books

Just wanted to know if the falconry experience vouchers are there in the entertainer dubai booklet

London, United...
167. Re: The Entertainer Voucher books

Hi, I will be very interested to buy the entertainer off you. We are a family of 6 visiting dubai in August and will be finding the book useful. regards. Janet.

Durban, South Africa
reviews: 16
168. Re: The Entertainer Voucher books

Hello. Is there anyone in South Africa (preferably KZN) who had an Entertainer book they are willing to sell? We are a family of 4 travelling to Dubai on July 1.

Dubai, United Arab...
169. Re: The Entertainer Voucher books

I have the following "buy one get one free" vouchers from Dubai Entertainer 2013 Book for sale. Please message me if interested:

Wild Wadi

Ferrari World Abu Dhabi

Lost Chambers Aquarium - Atlantis Palm

Norwich, United...
reviews: 11
170. Re: The Entertainer Voucher books

Have you still got these for sale?