We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time out Dubai

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cardiff
Time out Dubai

Does any of you ex-pats get this?

I subscribed in July when it was a monthly publication and now its blooming weekly and my copy always arrives in the post on the last day of any the stated date .Issue 1/9 to 8/9 arrives on the 8/9 and considering im out there next weekend my posted copy not gonna we any use.

Just a gripe , thats all.

Hope you are all well , i have been looking in every day , but either too busy to respond or the topics have been dire (except the hooker ones lol... which Hot & Dusty... you seem to know alot about !! lol) .

Anyhoos , i will be out there with you soon with my friends , has that big new Emirate Mall up and running yet and has Villa Moda got a sale on at the Mo ? I coming to do some retail therapy.

One more thing ...I looking to buy a Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Geographic watch (legit), does anyone know where the best place to get one is ?

Cheers

Tony

cardiff
21. Re: Time out Dubai

What you two going on about....this is a thread about Time Out Dubai and a Flash Git watch lol, which my be a flash price but not in ya face flash like a tacky rolex

Any way im off home now , half day in work tomorrow and at 8.30 am Dubai time on Friday I'll be in da Mina.

Cant flippin wait

Tony

London, United...
reviews: 25
22. Re: Time out Dubai

Have a great trip Tony- Ill be looking out for your latest trip report when you get back.

Surrey, UK
reviews: 37
23. Re: Time out Dubai

Yes Tony, hope you and your friends enjoy the birthday celebrations and have a fantastic weekend! Let us know how y'all get on :-)

Dubai, UAE
24. Re: Time out Dubai

Enjoy and write to us when you get back!

Dubai
reviews: 9
25. Re: Time out Dubai

Tone, you never took me up on my request to camp out with you for the week to escape the timy terrors that are invading my apartment tomorrow morning for ten days................

cardiff
26. Re: Time out Dubai

So ya fancy slumming

wid me in the Mina & the Burj then......but what would my missus think ? lol

Thats all for the nice thoughts , i'm leaving work in about 45 mins so i'll check in here when i check in the Burj on Sunday withan update on my short holiday on the free laptop ...or may even get the butler to type for me ...what what lol

Tony