We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah - a great deal but.........

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Moscow
reviews: 1
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah - a great deal but.........

I have seen the construction posts but have a very specific question. I have been offered a Family Suite (Bedroom and lounge, sea view, sleeps 4) at the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah for AED 890 per night inc airport transfers, breakfast and snacks/drinks throughout the day in the exec lounge in Late October. This seems like a great deal but being naturally suspicious I wonder just how bad the construction noise/view will be. Any advice ? Thanks

Newton Abbot...
1. Re: Hilton Dubai Jumeirah - a great deal but.........

I was last there in June, you'll notice the noise on your balcony but it's not overpowering, shouldn't hear anything in your room or on the beach. As for the view you'll be able to see the building site from your balcony and from the beach if you look behind you !

The deal's good if you use the exec lounge for breakfast etc, otherwise you could probably get 2 deluxe rooms for the same sort of money. The suites aren't that big but you'll probably be spending most of your time outdoors anyway.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 26
2. Re: Hilton Dubai Jumeirah - a great deal but.........

Find out if the room is sea-view or land-view.

You should have no problem if the room is sea view, but land-view at times can be a bit frustrating.

Also, sitting on the beach with BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG is a bit irritating.

Having said all that, you get used to it quickly and that is an amazing deal!!

London
reviews: 11
3. Re: Hilton Dubai Jumeirah - a great deal but.........

That sounds like a very good price. We have had a few bad experience with hotel companies in the past offering good deals. Perhaps you can advise who offered you this and be sure to check everything out prior to parting with your credit card details and also the small print in the terms and conditions. Good luck!

Dubai, UAE
4. Re: Hilton Dubai Jumeirah - a great deal but.........

We stayed at the Meridien Mina Seyahi for two days/one night a few weeks ago, which is much closer to the construction on the beachside and not that far away road-side either, come to that. It didn't affect us at all.

Manchester, UK
5. Re: Hilton Dubai Jumeirah - a great deal but.........

The noise didn't affect us at all at the Oasis in fact our next door neighours at home made more DIY noise this weekend than we registered in the entire fortnight.

J

X

Newton Abbot...
6. Re: Hilton Dubai Jumeirah - a great deal but.........

Whops , my oversight, as Eva said that is a good deal. I didn't take into account you were going at the end of October. If it's a genuine offer I'd grab it without thinking twice.