We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atlantis imperial club

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bristol
reviews: 9
atlantis imperial club

hi,

does anyone have any imformation on benefits in the imperial club lounge. This has been sold to us as a similar concept to the jbh premium leisure club. Can you take your kids in ? I keep getting conflicting imformation from hotel!!!

Many thanks

Bolton, England
reviews: 5
1. Re: atlantis imperial club

Kerrylou

There are a few of us about to stay at the Atlantis in the imperial club rooms so we will be able to give you definate information on our return however I have found the hotel very effiicent and helpful when I have emailed them with any queries so I am sure that they will be able to tell you if children are allowed. Unless of course you have already done this.

I must admit I would be surprised if they didn't I know at the Al Qasr they have two separate rooms one where children are allowed and the other where they are not.

bristol
2. Re: atlantis imperial club

hi mollymoo,

thanks for post.Some say that children are allowed and some say that they are not allowed on the evening for cocktails. They say that you can use the kids club, however this is quite expensive at around £30.00 per session! I feel a little cheated that you have to pay so much for this . at all the other dubai hotels i have visited this has been for free.Very expensive if you have 3-4 children. look forward to your posts, i am going for xmas and newyear.

Bolton, England
reviews: 5
3. Re: atlantis imperial club

Kerry

Can fully understand what you are saying and I think it is something that is being discussed a lot on here already so maybe at some point they may do something about that, well hopefully they will for all those with families as I am certain it would put people off !!!!

We arrive on the 7th Oct so will be sure to let you know what I think !!

Barnsley, United...
reviews: 8
4. Re: atlantis imperial club

Molliemoo, get the champagne on ice for us on 8th!!!

Jo

Milton Keynes...
reviews: 13
5. Re: atlantis imperial club

Hi Kerrylou10,

dont know about the imperial club lounge but we are off to the westin and we are also in a club room and our daughter who is 11 is not allowed in the lounge during happy hour but that is not on there web site and the travel agents do not mention it either. I did question them quite a few times about it (as she was aloud in the MAS and Habtoor Grand) and they said they would give us a voucher to say we could have our drinks during happy hour in the main bar for free so find it out before you go so you know.

London, United...
6. Re: atlantis imperial club

Kids are not allowed in the club lounge at the LRM during happy hour either, but they are in the Royal Mirage.

bristol
7. Re: atlantis imperial club

thanks for your posts everyone,

just wish that these hotels would make it clear restrictions on lounge access before you book the room.Especiallly when they donot provide complimentry kids club. Think a lot of people that normally go to the jbh or madinat in plc rooms will be dissapointed . they are used to taking their kids in to the lounge. alot of regulars to these hotels are trying the Atlantis as an alternative and have booked this room type, hope it gets sorted out!!!!!

reviews: 23
8. Re: atlantis imperial club

i think you will find on the whole dubai club lounges do not allow kids the only difference is jumeriah beach hotel and perhaps madinat which has lounges in club seperately for adults without kids and families. when you book you have to actually say what club lounge you want.

personally i wouldnt want kids in these lounges and d i feel this is in general is how most club lounges work.

id dont think you have been stung but you have assummed wrongly and i would have checked this before booking , IMO dubai is not that child friendly in club .

i hope your trip is good regardless.

bristol
9. Re: atlantis imperial club

hi, thanks for post,

but did ask agent severel times if club was kid friendly as have many other people i have spoken to whilst in plc lounge. reply was always yes, its pitching itself to be a main competitor to the jumierah chain. Also there is no imformation on this on their website and no mention of the kids club being payable 50 us dollars a 3-4 hour session!

Most people with children travelling to dubai would presume that this is a complimentry service , especilally if not stated.

yorkshire
reviews: 44
10. Re: atlantis imperial club

My family & I are flying out today 19th October we have booked an Imperial club room believing it to be similar to JBH PLclub. I will post and let you know what we find.