We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Advice...

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough, Cambs
reviews: 28
Dubai Advice...

Hi all, i'm in the initial stages of planning next years hol. currently looking at a twin stay; Dubai & somewhere in the Indian Ocean. for the Dubai leg of the trip i was looking at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel it seems a great hotel but are the shopping malls (the fiance has a thing for shopping!) easily accessable from the hotel or would it be better to stay in a hotel right in the city? if so which hotels would you recommend?

One more thing...been looking around on this website http://www.qholidays.co.uk and their prices seem pretty good anyone used these guys or share to comment on the prices?

Many Thanks in advance

James

northumberland uk
reviews: 1
11. Re: Dubai Advice...

we are going in august for 4th time and have booked using q-holidays twice

when we went in march this year there were further reductions became available on our flights (weeks after we had booked)which they passed on automatically.

we would never have known this and i dont think all agents would do this

ask for amanda petersen she is excellent

hope this helps

uk
reviews: 37
12. Re: Dubai Advice...

would recommend going to dubai and the maldives its a great combination. As for a hotel would recommend one on the jumeirah beach strip not one in the city. You can easily access the malls by taxi- would recommend burjaman and also they will be finished the new shopping mall directly across the road from the madinat resort/JBH by the time u go on ur holiday- so shopping will not be a problem.

As for a hotel- would recommend one not affected by construction in a central jumeirah beach location- JBH or more luxurious madinat resort- al qasr, mina a salam, dar al masyf villas.