We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon ---Burj-Al-Arab and Monaco?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
Honeymoon ---Burj-Al-Arab and Monaco?

I am interested in going to burj-Al-Arab for my honeymoon in December...I need to know if they have a special honeymoon package...The middle east seems so far off so just wanted to hear from anyone who has ever been there so we are sure we are doing the right thing..Or would you suggest a honeymoon on one of the islands instead? like Carribean?

My fiance wants to combine Monte Carlo with this....Is a Honeymoon in Monte Carlo worth it or are there other better destinations? Please advise as am confused.....

Thanks

Newton Abbot...
reviews: 1
11. Re: Honeymoon ---Burj-Al-Arab and Monaco?

I go with the others on this, Dubai and either the Maldives or Mauritius, bear in mind the Maldives will only take about 4 hours from Dubai. Mauritius will be longer at around 6.5 hours if you can get a direct flight but nearer to 16 hours if you can't !

Maldives are great for vegging out, lying on the beach and doing watersports. Mauritius on the other hand is better if you want to get out and do things.

UK
reviews: 17
12. Re: Honeymoon ---Burj-Al-Arab and Monaco?

IF you want to go somewhere romantic in europe then venice, the italian lakes or somewhere like Portofino (try http://www.hotelsplendido.com/) would be far nicer than Monaco.

Broxburn, UK
reviews: 4
13. Re: Honeymoon ---Burj-Al-Arab and Monaco?

Snp, what did you not like about the Royal Mirage? Which part did you stay in? You said the rooms were not very nice? Now you have got me worried. We are leaving on the 6th June and staying at the Arabian Court part. So far all the reports I have read have all been good. Is the building work near Royal Mirage very bad? Sorry for all these questions but at least if I know what to expect then it won't be too disappointing. I am hoping though, that you are going to say you didn't stay in the Arabian Court part and that part of it was fine!! Cheers.

14. Re: Honeymoon ---Burj-Al-Arab and Monaco?

Hi Maryjo

Don't worry ... I stayed in the Palace. I believe the Arabian Court rooms to be much nicer. The hotel itself (all three) are beautiful, but as it was my honeymoon I was a little disappointed. You can see all the building works unfortunately, but it certainly won't spoil your holiday. If you need to know anything else you can e-mail me sarah_n_pym@biscuits.com.

Arona, Italy
reviews: 40
15. Re: Honeymoon ---Burj-Al-Arab and Monaco?

Should you decide for a stopover near the Italian Lakes, as PeteM was suggesting, I have plenty of information for you there. Closest international airport in that case would be Milan Malpensa (MXP), which is mere 30 minutes away from most of the sub-alpine Lakes. You could then fly direct from Milan to Dubai (daily) via Emirates Airlines or Alitalia. Good planning!