We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

This time tomorrow...

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
LondonLife
reviews: 1
This time tomorrow...

....I'll be on the BA flight from Heathrow to Dubai.

Was really looking forward to it until heard about rain on saturday and the cyclone over Oman. Still, intend to have a great time, celebrating my 21st and just relaxing and soaking up the sun!

Thanks for all your hope....hopefully my trip report will be a good one!

LONDON
11. Re: This time tomorrow...

Hi So Divine, glad your having a wonderful time-nine west is a fav of mine,how did you get to that outlet,lol!Especially glad to hear another glowing report for G.S.

Manchester, UK
12. Re: This time tomorrow...

I would also like to know how to get to the Nine West outlet, come on SoDivine spill the beans there is shoe shopping to be done.

Jue

LondonLife
13. Re: This time tomorrow...

Hi all, finally back home....;I will do a DETAILED trip report to send you all to sleep! Probably on Monday; got back yesterday on a horrible flight, today is my 21st birthday, tomorrow is Father's Day and continued birthday celebrations and no work till wednesday so I will then sit down and do it!!

In short though, had a fantastic time, def. going again maybe next year or sooner (!) once I've financially recovered!

The Nine West outlet and a few others are in Ajman which is a separate emirate through Sharjah. My friend took us there cos she lives in Dubai and knows shops all over the UAE! It was really worth it, the shoes and bags were lovely and so cheap (well for Nine West anyway!)

LondonLife
14. Re: This time tomorrow...

We went there by car, didnt take more than 45 mins to get there by I dont know how to get there any other way, or how much a taxi would cost.

Sorry!

ireland
reviews: 13
15. Re: This time tomorrow...

glad u had a great time and happy birthday

enjoy the rest of ur time off

LONDON
16. Re: This time tomorrow...

Hi, hope your enjoying your birthday-glad you had a brilliant holiday!!!Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Bangor, United...
reviews: 7
17. Re: This time tomorrow...

Happy 21st SoDivine! Enjoy!

Looking forward to your Trip Report when you come back down to earth!!!!!

18. Re: This time tomorrow...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, September 03, 2009