We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels or hotel apartments for solo travellers in Dubai

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Hotels or hotel apartments for solo travellers in Dubai

Hello,

I will be travelling to Dubai very soon. I was wondering if there are any hotels or hotel apartments in Dubai which do not charge you single supplements for a solo traveller.

I am looking to stay around the beach area but seem not to find anything for 4* upwards around the $200 US per night.

Has anyone experienced the same situation that I am? If so, where did you stay?

Thanks in advance,

H.

Newton Abbot...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Hotels or hotel apartments for solo travellers in Dubai

The Hiltons definitely don't charge a single supplement but the savings only about 10-20 $ per night. If you're going soon you may get the Hilton Jumeirah on the beach for around your price.

Check their website and mess about with the dates, you can save a whack of money just by going a day later.

2. Re: Hotels or hotel apartments for solo travellers in Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 31, 2009