We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pls suggest a hotel ..

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lahore, Pakistan
Pls suggest a hotel ..

My partner and I intend to visit Dubai at the time of GITEX, we will be staying in Dubai from 24 Sep to 30 Sep. As GITEX takes place in WTC, so I presume that we should be staying in some place in Bur and not in Diera. Pls comment on this..

Kindly recommend / advise any place for stay. All we require is one room with twin beds and breakfast. Nothing fancy is require. As we will be using the room to sleep at night only. All we need is a clean, quite, comfortable & SAFE room to sleep for 6 nights. And as we have to go to WTC for GITEX daily, so either hotel's shuttle service or easy availbility of taxi would be required.

Thanks.

Dubai
reviews: 5
1. Re: Pls suggest a hotel ..

Maybe try Rydges Plaza - should be fairly reasonable, has a couple of good restaurants and bars, centrally located and a 3-4 min taxi ride from WTC

Dubai, UAE
2. Re: Pls suggest a hotel ..

The two best in terms of price and location for Gitex are Novotel and Ibis - right on the doorstep. You'd need to book now though cos they get reservations a year in advance for this. Best of all, you can walk to the exhibition. WTC is actually located on the border of Bur Dubai/Satwa. There are also tons of apartments in Bur Dubai you could stay in but the traffic round there is a nightmare.

DUBAI
3. Re: Pls suggest a hotel ..

Like Jaky wrote... Novotel and Ibis.. r nearest.. book early ..