We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurant in Le Royal Meridian

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scarborough, United...
reviews: 35
Best Restaurant in Le Royal Meridian

Can anyone advise which is the best restaurant in LRM and can you transfer an evening meal into the Grosvenor House...

Manchester, UK
1. Re: Best Restaurant in Le Royal Meridian

I stayed at this hotel last year for four nights but we are going this year for 2 weeks. Our favourite restaurant (but admittadley the only one we have tried apart from the Brasserie) is Prime Rib. We went twice the year before when we stayed at the Oasis and once last year and the food and service is superb.

Hope this helps.

Jue

Rossendale Lancs
reviews: 3
2. Re: Best Restaurant in Le Royal Meridian

Hi - I have to agree the Prime Rib is one of my fave restaurants - but I have to say its joint with Ossigino the Italian - both offer excellent service and food - you can transfer a meal/breakfast to the Grosvenor and if you book half board you dont have to take it in the Brasserie, they will allow you about 80 dirhams towards a meal in one of thier other restaurants - about 8/9 at the last count I think.

3. Re: Best Restaurant in Le Royal Meridian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, August 20, 2009