We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

swimming pools for women

Which Jeddah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Davis, California
reviews: 1
swimming pools for women

Do any hotels in Jeddah have swimming pools that women can use for lap swimming? Any gyms with pools women can use?

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 362
1. Re: swimming pools for women

Those I know with a swimming pool do not allow women to use them... Now I presume it is possible to swim at the Sheraton Beach Club. At least this is where the expats go on week-ends. But it is at the top North of the city, in Obhur.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
reviews: 16
2. Re: swimming pools for women

I believe the Hilton on the North Corniche used to have a women only spa that included a pool. Check with them.

madinah
reviews: 7
3. Re: swimming pools for women

Hotel (Moevenpick Resort Al Nawras ) has a private pool for each chalet and is good.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 362
4. Re: swimming pools for women

Technically, the women spa is at the Qasr Al Sharq (by the Hilton). Given it is a Waldorf Astoria hotel, prices might be higher. But well spotted, it has a swimming pool: qasralsharqjeddah.com/thespa/english/descrip…

London, UK
reviews: 150
5. Re: swimming pools for women

If you're stating at the Hilton you can use the women's facilities at the Qasr Al Sharq for free. I've never got round to it, but it's in the book at the Hilton!

(Similarly, the men at the Qasr Al Sharq have to go to the Hilton to go to the gym...)

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
reviews: 11
6. Re: swimming pools for women

Golds Gym

7. Re: swimming pools for women

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 09, 2015