We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coin and Paper money dealers in Jeddah / elsewhere in Saudi?

Which Jeddah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yogyakarta
reviews: 30
Coin and Paper money dealers in Jeddah / elsewhere in Saudi?

Planning a trip to Saudi Arabia. As a numismatist (coin and banknote collector) I would like to look for interesting additions to my collection. Does anyone have addresses of dealers, collecting societies or interesting souks where I could get lucky?

All help is really appreciated. Besides Dubai, I don't know of many other places in the Middle East where numismatic items are traded so any info would be helpful.

Thanks!

almadinah
reviews: 1
1. Re: Coin and Paper money dealers in Jeddah / elsewhere in Saudi?

Salam ,

Which city will visit? and what are the places you want to know?

may i can help you >>>

Best regards

Naif

Yogyakarta
2. Re: Coin and Paper money dealers in Jeddah / elsewhere in Saudi?

Dear Naif

Thanks for your email. Please share your information on coin and paper money dealers for collectors in Saudi Arabia and/or other cities in the Middle East. I am a collector and trader in numismatic items.

Regards

Paul

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
3. Re: Coin and Paper money dealers in Jeddah / elsewhere in Saudi?

salam

i am in jeddah i need a paper currency of indian it is east indian company 100 rs eagle note do you

have any source of that note and do you have any contacts for see that note and buy it please contact me

this is my number i am always waiting for your replay my number is 0591039010.

And my mail ID is rasheed_rishi@yahoo.co.in

Yogyakarta
4. Re: Coin and Paper money dealers in Jeddah / elsewhere in Saudi?

Please send scan of the required note to indostocks@gmail.com

5. Re: Coin and Paper money dealers in Jeddah / elsewhere in Saudi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 07, 2015