We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Which Jeddah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
9 posts
34 reviews
Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Hi guys! Sorry if this is a repeated topic but I am reading so much conflicting advise re airport lounge in Jeddah airport.

Is there a lounge that my fiancé and I can pay to go in to for 17 hours over night?

Im really hoping so!!

If so can I pay by Visa? If cash which currency?

Any advise wld be gratefully received thank you!!

Xxxx

53 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
2 posts
11. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately I will be going through the South Terminal so will not be able to try the lounge out in the north terminal. I heard that there is free wifi in the south one as well with some food but not sure????

UK
13 posts
12. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

North and South international lounges are both good , usually not too crowded with free WiFi.

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
13. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Surprisingly good. Great food and very comfy.

Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
14. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Yes you can. Go into lounge and pay at desk. Card or SAR. I think it was around 100 SAR. (15 GBP)

Also. It is not just for Saudi Airlines. I fly Garuda or Emirates and if you are business class then entry is free.

Pavia, Italy
Level Contributor
824 posts
70 reviews
15. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Hi Toadzer, but they accept card or SAR because you ask only for this currency? Or they accept dollars or Euros too?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
5 posts
144 reviews
16. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Hi I know its too late to answer you but for others reading this, I am currently writing from the lounge at the airport. For 22 euros cash you have 6 hrs access to the Al Fursan lounge with wifi, clean toilets, coffee and basic drinks plus smoking area. Well worth it. In general I find the airport very basic but checking through was quick and efficient and airport is simple but clean etc. A tiny shopping space and basic places for meals. Lets not forget that its the gateway to the holy city of Mecca and not designed for the luxury tourist. The lounge IS the luxury and staff throughout the airport have been very kind. I have no complaints.

Pavia, Italy
Level Contributor
824 posts
70 reviews
17. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Wolfus, merci pour la reponse! We leave from Rome sunday it's not too late for your reply; your review give us a lot of comfort; but I receive from Saudi, answering to my doubts, that lounge is open only for Alfursan members and for first and business class; we will fly in guest class so we shouldn't have the right; in which class did you fly? There was something who check if you stay or not 6 hours? Merci encore pour la courtois!!!

Pavia, Italy
Level Contributor
824 posts
70 reviews
18. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Wolfus, merci pour la reponse! We leave from Rome sunday it's not too late for your reply; your review give us a lot of comfort; but I receive from Saudi, answering to my doubts, that lounge is open only for Alfursan members and for first and business class; we will fly in guest class so we shouldn't have the right; in which class did you fly? There was something who check if you stay or not 6 hours? Merci encore pour la courtois!!!

Edited: 4:34 pm, December 20, 2013
Paris, France
Level Contributor
5 posts
144 reviews
19. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Hi ape073 I sincerely regret my review and hope that it at least worked out for you. I did not see your message whilst travelling in South Africa but when I passed through Jeddah Airport on the 2 Jan looking forward to working in that lounge I was told that we can no longer pay to have access (since 2014) and the receptionist was no longer the sweet one that I had met but a totally apathetic disinterested guy who couldn't be bothered to explain who, in fact, could have access. Without access to that space with great food and internet, it makes Jeddah Airport Lounge probably the most soulless worst stop-over experience one could ever imagine! To be avoided at all costs unless you are on a pilgrimage to Mecca. What I can confirm however is that contrary to rumors found on internet, my electronic equipment was not checked for pirated software or nudity but laws can change at the Kingdom's will. Hope it worked out for YOU!

best

Wolfus

Pavia, Italy
Level Contributor
824 posts
70 reviews
20. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Merci Wolfus for your reply. I stayed too 2 January from 17 to 3.15 and maybe we could have meet us....10 hours there was a bad experience with bathroom full of people and dirty, airport is like an harbour...About lounge I had hope because after their mail I had read your review but me too i was rejected, I tried to explain him that I have credit card, Euro, dollars with stopover of 10 hours and 30 minutes but it was useless...The only good thing is that it's finished! For you too. Bonne anneè

Reply to: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted