We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Which Jeddah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 30
Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Hi guys! Sorry if this is a repeated topic but I am reading so much conflicting advise re airport lounge in Jeddah airport.

Is there a lounge that my fiancé and I can pay to go in to for 17 hours over night?

Im really hoping so!!

If so can I pay by Visa? If cash which currency?

Any advise wld be gratefully received thank you!!

Xxxx

34 replies to this topic
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
reviews: 45
1. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

I'm not aware of any lounge that one can pay to access, but some other posters may know otherwisee.

2. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Thanks anyway : )

Rome, Italy
reviews: 63
3. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

we 've spent a long night transiting in jeaddah and it was terrible. a very small duty free, 1 restaurant with very few things to eat, 1 coffè shop and a lot of persons wainting for the boarding al night long. bathrooms were dirty, no paper, and always full of people. as mueslims need to wash their foots and hands before praying the floor was always really wet and there weren't special basins for that. there was only one lounge by Saudi Airlines, it was free for firts class travellers, but it costs something like 23 euros for 6 hours for the others travellers. really a very negative experience. Saudi Arabia is a very rich country because of the petroil, and also Jeddah has always been the main airport fopr Mecca! so, I really don't understand why they don't build up a bettere airport.

Milan, Italy
reviews: 29
4. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Hi,

can you please give me more info about the lounge? How it works?

Thanks!

Elisa

Sydney
5. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Who are you flying with? The lounge is only for Saudi Arabia Airlines First Class passengers. I don't believe you can pay to get in.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 268
6. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Two terminals: North for international airlines and South for Saudian and other local airlines. If you connect, it must be with Saudian as it is impossible to go from one terminal to the other without immigration.

Saudian lounge is very basic and often full. Not sure it is worth the money (provided one can pay to access it - not sure about this).

chiarinadnc: a new airport will soon open (http://www.jed-airport.com/), but these little things take time to build.

Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 14
7. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

the airport is small. IMO, get out of the airport and get a hotel, unless you are willing to sleep on crowded seats..

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
8. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Provided immigration is possible!

Toronto, Canada
9. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

Can anyone provide confirmation that if we can pay to get into the first class lounge still and if it is worth it to do so

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
10. Re: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?

North Terminal (non SV international flights): worth it (large, free wifi, hot food). Cost: SAR 200 (about USD 50).

South Terminal (SV + domestic): not worth it as the lounge is tiny and usually packed. No idea of the price.

Reply to: Lounge in Jeddah King Ab Int Airpirt?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted