We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kamu Lodge Itinerary

Which Luang Prabang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide
reviews: 3
Kamu Lodge Itinerary

I like the sound of the 2day/1night Kamu Lodge trip. The website doesn't provide an itinerary though.

I have gathered from this forum that you get a longboat to the lodge via the Pak Ou Caves, arriving at the lodge at lunch time, then do a tour of a nearby village.

Can anyone tell me what happens after that - are the other activities such as rice planting, fishing, trekking included or do you pay more? What time do you arrive back in Luang Prabang on Day 2, and is there a chance for any activities on the second day? (And less but maybe more importantly, what do they charge for a beer at the lodge??)

Any info to help with my planning would be much appreciated :)

1. Re: Kamu Lodge Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 14, 2014