We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limestone karsts

Which Luang Prabang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
victoria
reviews: 13
Limestone karsts

Wondered if anyone had suggestions on best place to view the spectacular countryside and limestone karsts.

Not too keen to travel all the way to Vang Vien as it sounds like one big party place.

Any great areas closer to Luang Prabang?

Also, wondered if any day boat trips might be worthwhile to do.

Thanks very much

Luang Prabang, Laos
reviews: 1
11. Re: Limestone karsts

I'll try and dig up their business card but in the meantime you might be able to contact them or book them via the link below ('contact via email form' in blue after you go to the website):

travelfish.org/accommodation_profile/…3717

Haven't checked but I'd be surprised that Virtual Tourist doesn't offer the email address.

Vientiane
reviews: 53
12. Re: Limestone karsts

I would suggest staying in the Villa Riverside. This is in a quiet part of town on the Nam Khan river, but still close to everythin. I had a look at this place for future reference, even though I didn't stay there. It is lovely, with lots of Laos wood and the owner was very helpful in letting me inspect it.

You can see it on Lee Sheridan's website at this url:

luang-prabang-hotels.com/Villa_Riverside/acc…

13. Re: Limestone karsts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 14, 2009