We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress Code Marhaba Salem

Which Sousse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Wales
reviews: 1
Dress Code Marhaba Salem

What is the dress code in the MArhaba Salem? Do men have to wear trousers in the restaurants? Also, are there any restaurants/shops/bars etc within walking distance of the hotel?

4 replies to this topic
reviews: 9
1. Re: Dress Code Marhaba Salem

No strict dress code, shorts allowed, according to another reply on another thread recently.

Hardenberg, The...
reviews: 5
2. Re: Dress Code Marhaba Salem

I have 2 small questions about hotel Marhaba Salem and didnt want to start a new topic on here. Mayby someone here can help me.

I would like to know if there are safes in the hotelrooms and how much it costs to hire them.

I am also wondering if there is WIFI access in the public areas and in the rooms and if so, how much that costs.

Doncaster, United...
reviews: 8
3. Re: Dress Code Marhaba Salem

Hi

I have just returned from this hotel - 2/7/14.

There is no dress code in the restaurants, anything goes. You will see sparkly numbers and dresses etc on the ladies through to extremely casual ie. beachwear, even at the evening meal. Same for men (although no sparkly numbers!!) My husband did tend to wear a shirt and casual/smart shorts as we find this part of our holiday experience.

There are safes they are in a room behind the reception desk. You will get a key and it cost us 26 Dinar for two weeks. They are deep but not very high so you wont get anything too bulky in it.

WiFi is free and it is all around the complex but will drop out for periods of time. I could get it in our room but we were close to reception so I don't know if it is the same for all rooms.

Hope this helps.

MLC

Great Yarmouth...
reviews: 9
4. Re: Dress Code Marhaba Salem

Can anyone give me the email address for this hotel and suggest any rooms - close to reception/pool/lobby/restaurant and no steps or stairs, OK if there is a lift but I am not good with walking long distances. Also are there any rooms with walk in showers as opposed to climbing into the bath to shower. Thank you

Reply to: Dress Code Marhaba Salem
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sousse
Recent Conversations