We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marhaba Royal Salem

Which Sousse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland uk
Marhaba Royal Salem

Hi can anyone tell me if this hotel supplies beach towels at the Marhaba Royal Salem.

Thanks

Edinburgh
reviews: 13
11. Re: Marhaba Royal Salem

Thank Marlyo

Helps me too !

I wil most likely be booking the "Marhaba Salem" very soon

Regards

Mick

reviews: 9
12. Re: Marhaba Royal Salem

Just got back yesterday they didn't do this while we was there only towels was in your room that was changed everyday

13. Re: Marhaba Royal Salem

Just got back yesterday they didn't do this while we was there only towels was in your room that was changed everyday

Sheffield, United...
14. Re: Marhaba Royal Salem

How was the food and service like plz and is it close to anywhere? Going there late april 2013

15. Re: Marhaba Royal Salem

Food had gone down hill very bland same stuff day in and day out week was enough. Walking along the beach was nice into sousse took an hour and then the other way about same time that was a nice town also a nice coffee place just before called luxury tea rooms drinks to die for and not expensive

16. Re: Marhaba Royal Salem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 28, 2014